Skoober was created out of love by two families with a desire to bridge the gap between parents outsourcing transportation solutions, while meeting any concerns associated with their child’s safety. We offer a variety of services, ranging from Skoober Blue; door to door pickups to Skoober Express; pick-up locations. We provide parents with peace of mind and convenience when scheduling transportation for their kids; OUR PRECIOUS CARGO.
The safety of Skoober.
Each vehicle is equipped with live tracking, camera access, navigation, direct contact with dispatch, seatbelts, fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
Skoober, where safety is the “only” option; is your trustworthy source for your child’s transportation needs. All Skoober vehicles are insured commercially for $1.5 million per incident, as required by the North Carolina Insurance Commission.
With Skoober you can rest in knowing we treat your child as our own providing them with the safest measures in transportation. Skoober drivers are put through a series of required screenings before being carefully selected as a part of the team. Each driver must complete and pass the following:
Criminal History Check
Child Abuse State Registry Check
Driving Record Check
We constantly check the DMV records of all drivers along with random drug screenings during and throughout the duration of their employment with Skoober.
Why parents choose Skoober.
Rest assured, knowing we treat your child as our own providing them with the safest measures in transportation.
1. At Skoober we have a zero-tolerance bullying policy on all vehicles.
2. Skoober App that allows access to tracking and cameras.
3. All drivers are pre-screened by the FBI and are subjected to random screenings both criminal & traffic.
4. To avoid early morning pick-ups and late afternoon drop-offs.
5. Convenience to you due to schedule conflicts, sickness, automobile problems, or school bus zone issues with your child’s school.
6. Customized transportation source to accommodate your child’s schedule.